Do I Have Whiplash? Accident Specialist Orem Utah
Do I Have Whiplash? Accident Specialist Orem Utah 801-225-1311
Often people assume that it’s only the “big accidents” that cause injury. And it’s true that big accidents can result in big injuries.
Unfortunately, the opposite is not true. Small accidents can be some of the most painful accidents.
The following is a whiplash checklist. If you answer yes to any of the questions, you've likely experienced a whiplash injury.
1. Have you experienced any pain since the accident?
2. Have you experienced any brain fog or a feeling that you’re separate from your body since the accident?
3. Have you experienced any tightness, pain or restrictions when you move your head, neck, shoulders, arms, back or legs since the accident?
4. Have you experienced any soreness or tenderness when touching your neck, shoulders or back since the accident?
5. Have you experienced any dizziness, nausea, or lightheadedness since the accident?
6. Have you experienced any other unexplained symptom since the accident?
All information contained within AskDrNed.com website is intended for educational purposes only. Consumers should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something they may have read on this website.